Mile Two is growing and we are seeking a product owner to engage and drive our current and future projects to the next level and champion our customer relationships.
A product owner acts as a customer liaison, product advocate, and project manager who helps set the long-term vision and strategy for the product and communicates the strategy to stakeholders and the internal team. They are responsible for managing the product’s progress from start-to-finish and ensuring the end product meets the client’s goals while remaining within the agreed upon scope.
A product owner has five (5) or more years of program management / project management related experience and will report to the Director of Operations.
- Build relationships with stakeholders (client, Mile Two management and project team)
- Understand client needs to inform the development process and ensure the product will meet client satisfaction
- Interact frequently with the client to provide progress updates and manage expectations/scope
- Work with UX lead and tech lead to develop a product plan and requirements
- Work to keep the product aligned with requirements
- Write user stories which define features and functionality, guide development, and aid in testing
- In coordination with the project leads, plan, assign, and manage project-specific tasks; ensure progress is on track and project is delivered on time
- Track scope and manage change requests to ensure all scope changes are documented
- Determine when product is ready for final delivery, prepare and submit all contract-required deliverables
- Test and validate the product’s functionality through each iteration during design and development
What You Need to Bring
- Experience with project management and requirements development and management
- Commitment to deliver quality products to clients while balancing the business impact and ROI
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- At ease working at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about usability and quality
- Comfortable leading internal and external meetings
- Ability to manage the uncertainty and shifting requirements that come with research-centric projects
- Curiosity about technology trends
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to the link below.APPLY