Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Mile Two is growing and we are seeking an experienced machine learning (ML) engineer to engage and drive our current and future projects to the next level and champion our customer relationships.
The ML engineer will be a self-starter and technical leader that will help shape new directions in the organization and provide mentorship to others. Working closely with internal staff to take technologies to new intelligent software and services.
We are looking for ML engineers from all areas of machine learning and artificial intelligence who are passionate, can demonstrate ability for independent research and technical leadership, and have management experience. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with internal partners to see your ideas realized in products and services
A principal machine learning engineer has a PhD in machine learning, statistics, computer science, physics, neuroscience or related field with two (2) or more years of related experience and will report directly to the director of engineering.
- Plan, schedule, mentor, and lead the execution of projects and activities of the team
- You will be a trusted advisor for machine learning development who drives best practices and quality coding standards
- Translate technical requirements into specific tasks, correctly represent the urgency of issues, call out inconsistencies, and ultimately drive issues to closure
- Provide technical mentorship and guidance and prepare technical reports for publication and conference talks
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned
What You Need to Bring
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms
- Expertise in at least one area of computer vision, machine learning, and computer graphics (e.g., deep convolutional neural networks, object detection, tracking, segmentation, AR/VR, image and video processing, 3D geometry, SLAM, multi-view geometry, simulation, graphics rendering.) Alternatively, expertise with state-of-the-art reinforcement learning and/or natural language processing (NLP) domains will be considered as well
- Experience with one or more deep learning framework such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Desire to be involved in multiple diverse and innovative projects
- Experience building and/or working with data pipelines
- Experience using scale-out cloud and/or HPC architectures for parallel programming
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to the link below.APPLY