Mile Two is growing and we are seeking an office receptionist to engage and drive our current and future projects to the next level and champion our customer relationships.
The office receptionist will be a self-starter taking responsibility for greeting visitors, welcoming and directing visitors and personnel appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival, maintains security and telecommunications systems.
Office receptionists is a pivotal member of our staff at Mile Two. He or she is the first point of contact for all visitors to the office or anyone contacting our organization and has direct interaction with our customers, therefore professionalism and politeness are key traits.
An office receptionist has a High School Diploma with three (3) or more years of related experience and will report directly to the director of operations.
- Greets, badges and escorts all visitors
- Handles queries via phone, email and general correspondence
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing badges
- Manages meeting rooms
- Transfers calls as necessary
- Manages office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performs ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintains office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receives and dispatches deliveries
- Assists with mail as required
- Takes and ensures messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Participates in event coordination, both internally and externally
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned
What You Need to Bring
- Organizational skills
- Polite telephone manner and well-presented at all times
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional multitasker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to the link below.APPLY