Director of Products
Mile Two is growing and we are seeking a director of products to engage and drive our current and future projects to the next level and champion our customer relationships. We are seeking an experienced director of products to support the growth of our business by ensuring operational excellence both through managing individual projects and proposals and leading our team of project managers.
The Director of Products will lead an established team of project managers in all facets of project management: customer satisfaction and relationship building, identifying and driving new business opportunities through customer interactions, maintaining on-time/budget delivery metrics, and providing outstanding customer service. This role may be split between functioning as a project manager on select projects, managing a team and their portfolio of projects, and driving the company’s proposal development team and processes.
You will be engaged in all phases of business projects: leading and managing, working with external customers, their end-users and all key internal stakeholders. This position is as much about business acumen, leadership, creativity, vision and prioritization as it is about communication, listening and problem-solving. Must be open minded and collaborative as ideas are shared and challenged.
The Director of Products has a BS Degree with seven (7) or more years of related experience and will report directly to the President.
- Provide oversight and guidance on the entire company portfolio of projects, including effectively planning and allocating resources
- Coach, mentor, and lead a team of project managers with a focus on continual learning and improvement
- Develop and maintain program objectives and success measurements (KPIs)
- Regularly update, present, and communicate project progress and reporting, team needs, wins, and challenges
- Rely on data to make decisions and able to recognize patterns statistically and intuitively
- Build/improve effective and efficient processes for project execution, success metrics, and reporting
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Work with Leadership Team to influence and implement company vision and values
- Identify, support, and develop future leaders
- Act as a Proposal Lead – both actively managing proposals and leading a team of proposal managers including developing repeatable processes and analyzing related data to make decisions
- Additional job responsibilities as assigned
What You Need to Bring
- 7+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or project management related field
- Proven leadership experience – leading teams, leading by influence, leading projects, etc.
- Strong analytical mindset with demonstrated ability to develop repeatable processes or improve existing processes in and out of product development
- Strong attention to detail, effective communication skills, and a penchant for data analysis
- Energy and enthusiasm as you hold yourself accountable and your team accountable
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to the link below.APPLY